【Product name】:Marigold Extract lutein.
【Latin Name】: Tagetes erecta L
【Botanical Source】: Marigold
【Part Used】: Flower
【Appearance】: Reddish Orange Powder
【Active Ingredient】: Lutein
【Specification】: Lutein 5%-90%
【Test Method】: HPLC
【CAS No】: 127-40-2
【Molecular Formula】: C40H56O2
【Molecular Weight】: 568.85
What is Marigold extract?
Lutein is a carotenoid found in vegetables and fruits. It acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
What's the application of Marigold extract?
(1). Applied in food field, as a kind of natural colorant, adding shine for goods;
(2). Applied in health product field, lutein can replenishes nourients for eyes, and protecting the retina;
(3). Applied in cosmetics field, lutein is used to reduce age pigment of people.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Sample Packed up in in two sealed water-proof bags with the plastic bag inside and the aluminum bag outside.
2. Sample varies from 10g to 50g.
3. Packing in 25kg/Drum with aluminum bag inside or 1kg-5kg/bag
4. Store in sealed containers(Drum) at cool&dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture and pest infestation.
5. 2 years when properly stored.